SH2 Ports

Has anyone successfully ported eCos to an SH2 based platform. I see that the sh2 variant support has been added. I myself am trying to port eCos to an SH2 based platform. I have created a hardware platform template for use in the configuration tool and have successfully made a config, but I can't get it to build. The compiler complains about var_mk_defs.c .

   I tried building my platform for an SH3 variant with complete success, so I am guessing something is wrong with the SH2 variant but without any other SH2 platform ports, it is difficult for me to judge. I have seen mentions of a few people requiring a port of eCos to SH2 but no mention of anyone actually having done it. My feeling was that maybe this is a compiler bug, gcc v3.2.1 so I have downloaded and tried to build gcc for SH-elf target v 3.3.1 and v3.2.2 but also without success.

	Any help gratefully received.

		James Yates