Re: MPC860 Quick question

> Fair enough - please send a proper patch for this, along with the
> ChangeLog entry.  It would also be nice to see the corresponding
> patch for the interrupt driven serial driber.
>
> Note: use something like this:
>  #if defined(CYGHWR_HAL_POWERPC_860) || defined(CYGHWR_HAL_POWERPC_860T)
>    ... your proposed setup
>  #else
>    .. current setup
>  #endif

The attached file is the patch for fixing the SMC2 port pins initialization
for MPC860 and MPC821 uP. Unfortunately, I do not have CVS access, so the
patch is based on ecos-trunk-031026.tar.bz2 downloaded from ecosccentric, not
on the latest CVS version, as it should. Hopefully there are no differences
here...

I also changed the file
ecos/packages/devs/serial/powerpc/quicc/current/src/quicc_smc_serial.c, but I
do not have a MPC850 board to test these changes. In this file, the SMC2 port
initialization was proper only for the MPC860-like processors.

Regards,
Radu Cenrnea