pxa255 port

Hello,

I'm just starting work on porting redboot to a pxa255 based system. Can
someone point me in the right direction of a good starting point.

The following are listed on the supported boards are listed on the
supported hardware section :
Intel Xscale PXA250  MPC 5.0 Microplex Printware
Intel Xscale PXA250 uE250 Intrynsic

I can find MPC5 listed in the configuration tool, but no sign of the
Intrynsic board. I'd prefer to use the Intrynsic configuration as a
starting point as the MPC5 board is flagged as Beta.

Regards
John