RE: Errors in building the tests for Linux Synthetic

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
A follow up. I just ran the test build suite process. It happened
again, with the same exact error messages, as I posted. I'll leave off
posting my output here, unless someone wants to see it again.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."? Obi-Wan Kenobi