Re: New problem with building eCos--see output

On Dienstag, 11. November 2003 19:06, Gary Thomas wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 11:00, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> > Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
> > I'm not being deliberately obtuse. I simply searched through the
> > packages directories, until I found the one named red boot, and went
> > to v2_0, and then to misc. That's where the file named redboot_XXX.ecm
> > is located, that I used. I vaguely remember being steered in that
> > direction by Andrew, with regards to this same problem, some months
> > earlier. And yes, I do know that there is a large quantity of such
> > package entries.
>
> I just tried looking for such a file, with no luck:
>   [gthomas@hermes packages]$ find hal -name "*redboot*XXX*"
>   ... nothing listed

I have found it: packages/redboot/current/misc/redboot_XXX.ecm

Better use: packages/hal/i386/pc/current/misc/redboot_FLOPPY.ecm

Best regards,
Roland

VS Vision Systems GmbH, Industrial Image Processing
Dipl.-Ing. Roland Caßebohm
Aspelohe 27A, D-22848 Norderstedt, Germany
http://www.visionsystems.de