Re: Error in run tests

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 03:42:42PM +0100, Ricardo Andrino wrote:
> Ok, i will install Redboot into my board but in this link
>
>  http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/docs-latest/ref/at91.html
>
> you can see that a redboot_RAM.elf file is created but for my board AT91EB40A (ecos configuration tool) only the ROM elf file will  be create won't it? No RAM mode image. How should i make it? I i want to run the redboot into RAM memory after i will need the redboot_RAM.elf.
> Is there a guide with the full steps for redboot installation?

That page and the pages it references (chapter 3) tells you how to
build a RAM, ROM or even ROMRAM redboot. What differs is the
configuration file you import: redboot_ROM.ecm, or redboot_RAM.ecm.

That page also give you step by step instructions for the installation
process.

All the info you need is there, you just have to read it.

    Andrew