JFFS2 and arm-elf-gcc problem

Hello,

I had the same problem as described in http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-11/msg00378.html

Instead of the magic bitmask, the node type was written to flash (but I am suding little endian, not big endian). I applied Roland Caßebohms patch and it worked. The difference to his case is, that I am using gcc 3.2.1 for ARM which must be concluded to be broken too.
So which gcc is actually suggested to be used for the ARM platform? Maybe any comment from ecosCentric?

Regards,
Dirk