Problem with ROM/Flash

Hi!
I  am using ecos 2.0, on arm7 arch. I am also using  an external NAND Flash.
for file system. My NAND read,write.erase functions work fine in the RAM
version, with redboot. But when i build a ROM Version ,load and
run it, I start reading all faulty values.I am using the Bus interface
provided by the ARM.
  has anyone encounterd such problems like RAM version works fine,but ROM
version dosent? IF so then, please help me.
Regards
Vinay.S