Redboot iPaq support...

All,

	I have a Sharp SL-5600 running Linux. And I would like to try to boot into OSes other than the standard Sharp Linux.
	I saw that people could install RedBoot on their ipaq after WinCE is up. Does that mean they could load and boot into whatever OSes after that?
	Does eCos support any iPaq model with PXA-250 processor? (Please let me know if there is any webpage showing the currently supported models, Thanks!)

Regards,
Bear.