Re: Thread safe in libc file stream

> Can anybody comment on this? Am I missing something or is this a bug in
> ecos? Anybody going to have an official solution for this?

=== snipped ====

I haven't gone through your earlier mail thoroughly, but I suspect
not-thread-safe code possibillities there in that section.
Few days back (before readdir thread-safeness issue was suspected and posted on
list, 12 Dec 2003) we had encountered an issue that was showing up in
cyg_libc_stdio_flush_all_but, but on later analysis it was tracked down to
beginning from readdir call (and going into details of your post got pushed down
the stack wrt other chorus).
I guess Nick might be too busy these days, otherwise he would have responded to
earlier such posts analytically. In between you can analyse your observation and
track the root cause of problem that is manifesting itself in the observed
place.

good luck
sandeep