From: "Tyrel T. Beede" <tbeede@mail.csuchico.edu>
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] Automotive Applications
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:47:04 -0800

Hello,

I did a search in the archives. I didn't find much related to my topic of interest so here are a couple of my questions:

1. Will eCos work well in an automotive control application like ABS or fuel injection?

2. What hardward is eCos most stable on? I'm doing research for a traction control system and I think eCos might work quite well. I need to monitor wheel speed sensors which gather tire speed data every
1/1000 of a second. This information is collected and used to reduce engine torque in the even of wheelspin. Any ideas for a place to start with the hardware?

Thanks
Ty