TCP/IP problem on MPC8260 when cache is enabled

Hi ,

    I am running a simple helloworld application on my MPC8260 target. I
have enabled cache.

 My problem is that  I am not able to receive ping replies form my
target if packet size is

more then 128 bytes.  If I disable cache and  execute the same test i am
able to receive the

ping replies (even if packet size is more then 128 bytes).  I debugged
the problem up to some

extent, It shows   in icmp-check sum error.

We are using FCC for ethernet and fcc buffers are placed in non-cacheble
area.  Is there any thing

missing.

thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards