From: Stefano Martini [mailto:martini@sci.univr.it]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 4:29 AM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: question about the posix package

Hi. I am in the process of porting to ecos a library using the pthread
paradigm to support multithreaded safeness.
At the end, this lib will be used by an existing ecos application (not
using the posix package).
Assumig to enable the posix package in my ecos build, can an ecos
application (written not for posix) and a lib
on top of posix work toghether?
In other words, should I rewrite the ecos application to also use pthread?

Thanks in advance,

Stefano Martini