Re: Porting eCos on Intel XScale PXA255

Here's a little more detailed info that might help as well.

Set the path for our new GNU cross-development tools. The bash shell
command for this is:

$ PATH=/tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin/bin:$PATH ; export PATH

We also add the GNU cross-development tools directory to the Windows
environment path. The path is altered by right-clicking on the My Computer
icon on the desktop. This brings up a drop-down list of options. Select
Properties from the drop-down list.

The System Properties dialog box is displayed. Select the Environment tab.
Under the User Variables, select path. In the Value edit box, to the front
of the path, add:

D:\cygwin\tools\H-i686-pc-cygwin\bin;

Then, click the Set button. Finally, click the OK button.

Hope this helps.

--Anthony