Re: FOSDEM

David N. Welton wrote:

Hi,

I recall that a bunch of you guys went to FOSDEM last year.  Will
there be an eCos presence there this year?  I think I'm going to go,
so I would be interested if there are going to be any events/meetings
about eCos organized.

Thanks,

None of the maintainers at eCosCentric are currently planning on attending FOSDEM at the moment. The call for papers went out with only a two week deadline for the abstract and we were pretty busy before christmas to think about presenting anything. I don't know if there were any other eCos submissions for the embedded track but if there is sufficient interest we could try and arrange something with the event's organisers.

However, Nick Garnett (original eCos architect) is presenting a 3 hour tutorial in two 1.5 hour sessions at ESC West on Thursday 1 April 2004.

http://www.esconline.com/electronicaUSA/tech_conf/esc/thursday.htm#ESC-440

eCosCentric will also be present in the exhibitors hall with a couple more of us also making the trip out to San Francisco. If you are planning on attending the show, please stop by our booth to say hi and tell us what you have been up to :-)

-- Alex

Managing Director / CEO                           eCosCentric Limited
http://www.ecoscentric.com/              The eCos and RedBoot experts