This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: davidw at dedasys dot com (David N. Welton)
- To: Alex Schuilenburg <alexs at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org,Chris Gray <chris dot gray at kiffer dot be>
- Date: 07 Jan 2004 09:12:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] FOSDEM
- References: <email@example.com> <3FFB4DE8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alex Schuilenburg <email@example.com> writes:
> However, Nick Garnett (original eCos architect) is presenting a 3
> hour tutorial in two 1.5 hour sessions at ESC West on Thursday 1
> April 2004.
> eCosCentric will also be present in the exhibitors hall with a
> couple more of us also making the trip out to San Francisco. If you
> are planning on attending the show, please stop by our booth to say
> hi and tell us what you have been up to :-)
A bit far for me - I live in Italy.
Sorry to hear no one will be there from eCosCentric. Maybe some users
would like to have a brief meeting?
David N. Welton
Free Software: http://www.dedasys.com/freesoftware/
Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss