This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: conflict between winsock2.h and socket.h
- From: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Kevin Lin <kevin_lin at arcadyan dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 09:22:28 +0000
- Subject: [ECOS] Re: conflict between winsock2.h and socket.h
- Organization: eCosCentric Limited
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kevin Lin wrote:
I have followed
http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.shtml to build
It works on Linux, bit I got some problems on Windows.
$ cd ~/Sandbox/CT2-Win/
$ make configtool-build-20040104
$ cd configtool-build-20040104
$ make -f
install WXDIR=$HOME/Sandbox/CT2-Win/wxMSW-2.4.2 \
INSTALLDIR=$HOME/Sandbox/CT2-Win/ecos-tool >& make.out
When I tried the 3rd step: "Build and install the eCos Configuration Tool (INSTALLDIR must
match the eCos host infrastructure prefix):"
I got errors: conflict between winsock2.h and socket.h
I use wxMSW-2.4.2
Any clue ?
I suspect that this build error is a consequence of recent changes to
one or more of the Cygwin header files. If you are able to resolve this
yourself, I would be interested to review the patches. Otherwise, you
may wish to use an earlier snapshot of the relevant Cygwin packages. The
eCos 2.0 CD-ROM provides a set of Cygwin packages which will allow
building of the current eCos Configuration Tool sources.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss