This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos application using USART
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Matt Jerdonek <maj1224 at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Ali Rodgo <alirodgo at web dot de>, ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:42:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] eCos application using USART
- Organization: MLB Associates
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 08:28, Matt Jerdonek wrote:
> Here's a link on programming serial ports via POSIX.
> I found it useful.
Very nice indeed.
A couple of things to note about using this with eCos:
* You need to enable the serial I/O drivers as this is not
* The actual device names vary from target platform to platform.
* You also need to "wire" the termio device to a corresponding
serial I/O device.
It's a little detailed, but once you have it configured, it'll
work like a charm :-)
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss