Re: eCos Configuration Tool for Windows

Hi Peter

Peter Graf wrote:

Andrew Lunn wrote:

is there a way to get the latest GUI version for Windows as precompiled binary (not the commandline tool)?

Try having a look on ftp.ecoscentric.com.
Thanks. Unfortunately the version there (configtool-030328.exe.bz2) is older than the one shipping with the 2.0 release.
I tried ecos-trunk-full.tar.bz2 as well, but no precompiled binary. More ideas?

The eCos Configuration Tool shipped with the eCos 2.0 release is still current. It seems that the presence of the old snapshot on ftp.ecoscentric.com has the potential to cause confusion so I will remove it.

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited