This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: Sergei Organov <osv at topconrd dot ru>
- To: Ronald Tubben <r dot tubben at mauell dot nl>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 29 Jan 2004 19:43:18 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] mutexes
- References: <4019266D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ronald Tubben <email@example.com> writes:
> > On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 03:02, Ronald Tubben wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > Im an eCos newbie.
> > > Im am developing for an V850 platform but now using the linux synthetic >
> > > target.
> > > I've got a problem with mutexes but I can't find the origin of my
> > > problem. I can make a code sample if you like but I don't now its gonna
> > > help.
> > > > I can make a code sample if you like but I don't now its gonna help.
> > > Perhaps someone can tell me it is my fault, an eCos feature or >
> > > something else (synthetic target?).
> > Yes, please send the code. Trying to figure out what's wrong from a
> > textual description is fraught with problems.
> I hope you can read it..
You need to call cyg_mutex_init() once for every mutex you are going to use.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss