This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: SCM20 board problem
- From: Ivan Horvat <ihorvat at xylon dot hr>
- To: luca_formaggio at yahoo dot it
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:24:43 +0100
- Subject: [ECOS] Re: SCM20 board problem
I use SCM20 MIPS board. I have no problem to compile
for this board but the execution is very slow (the
application is quite simple). For example is more
slower than the simulator. I compile the file for
Someone have any idea on this strange case?
SCM20 is built arround IDT R3041@24Mhz. If You are running a simulator
Xeon 2.4 Ghz or similar, then the reason shoud be obvious. Today,
is a *slow* processor...
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss