RE: Re: VxWorks type embedded "shell" for eCos

Some work was done porting Lua to eCos. This is an small footprint,
embedded, extensible OO language with an example interactive shell.

The language could probably be extended to do the things you want and you
get a scripting environment too.

See:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-07/msg00262.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-07/msg00393.html

and

http://www.lua.org

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com  Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655