arm-elf-gcc

We are using an ATMEL AT91EB40A. We want to compile, debug, download file
image via serial (Angel) and via JTAG to FLASH or RAM.

Our host computer runs Win98.
So I installed Cygwin (Setup.exe, install from internet, etc....) and Ecos
1.3.1 from
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/ecos/releases/ecos-1.3.1/eCos131.exe.

After that I downloaded, decompressed, Configured, Installed and built
binutils, GCC and Insight, according with:
http://ecos.sourceware.org/tools/win-arm-elf.html.

I Didn't understand this: This directory should be added to the head of your
PATH. The eCos Configuration Tool also allows you to set the build tools
path.

So I ignored this part and started to use ecos configuration tool.

I followed the steps from: "Configuring and Building eCos from Source" but
at the Build dialog it asks me the arm-elf-gcc path. And I can't find this
file on my computer.

Did I forget any tool installation?

Please help me!

Marcelo Kenji