Re: httpd troubles

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 01:11:04AM +0100, Michael Trozzo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use the httpd package on the i386 platform with a Realtek
> 8139 NIC.  I've used the Realtek package before with success.
>
> I'm using the redboot option, and setting it up to boot from floppy.
> However, when I try to build, I keep getting errors when building httpd.
> I've added the output from the build as an attachment (output.txt).

If i understand you correctly, you are building redboot and trying to
add the httpd package to redboot?

If so, thats wrong. Redboot is just a plain bootloader. You use it to
boot an application. So you need two builds: redboot and your
application build which contains the web server.

See the documentation. The getting started is a good place to start.

    Andrew