This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: httpd troubles
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Michael Trozzo <trozzo at arcor dot de>
- Cc: 'eCos Discussion' <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 09:50:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] httpd troubles
- References: <000501c3edd8$0e43f780$0300a8c0@LAPTOP>
On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 01:11:04AM +0100, Michael Trozzo wrote:
> I'm trying to use the httpd package on the i386 platform with a Realtek
> 8139 NIC. I've used the Realtek package before with success.
> I'm using the redboot option, and setting it up to boot from floppy.
> However, when I try to build, I keep getting errors when building httpd.
> I've added the output from the build as an attachment (output.txt).
If i understand you correctly, you are building redboot and trying to
add the httpd package to redboot?
If so, thats wrong. Redboot is just a plain bootloader. You use it to
boot an application. So you need two builds: redboot and your
application build which contains the web server.
See the documentation. The getting started is a good place to start.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss