Redboot: Not able to resolve conflict of Bigendian formatselection in SH77x9 board configuration

Hi all,

I am tring to generate  *.srec file with "Bigendian file format"  in win2000 with ecos configuration tool (Hitachi SH77x9 board) , but i am not able to resolve the conflict for Bigendian file format.
I am able to generate the *.srec file with littleendian file format selection but it is not working because i have Hitachi boot loader with Bigendian EPROM Set.
I want to generate *.srec file with bigendian setting.

Pls give me an idea to solve this problem.

Aniket