REDBOOT: Problem with Redboot download

Hi all,

with the help of configuration file provided with ecos software (2.0) i am able to generate *.srec file for my Hitachi 7729 board.
With the boot loader supported by Hitachi tried to down load the srec file in to the flash , but it is taking 55 Minutes (fifty five minutes) to download the file.
Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

After download I transfer the control of execution location to flash by changing SW4 bit 3 to OFF & rebooted the system ,
BUT Redboot Banner is not comming on screen.(screen remains same as it was)

pls tell me the solution

Aniket