This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: about porting ecos in S3C4510B development board
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: ying_hu at alliedtelesyn dot com
- Cc: "Ecos-Discuss (E-mail)" <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:22:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] about porting ecos in S3C4510B development board
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hu Ying wrote:
Thanks for your help.Now Redboot is working.
I followed the example on provided in the book "Embedded software
development with eCos", by Anthony J.Massa, P.300
But when I tried to load file using Redboot, I got the following error
Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002, Red Hat, Inc.
RAM: 0x00000000-0x02000000, 0x00024628-0x02000000 available
RedBoot> load -v -m ymodem
*** Abort! Attempt to load S-record to address: 0x00020000, which is not in
xyzModem - CRC mode, 1(SOH)/1(STX)/0(CAN) packets, 3 retries
what does cause this problem?
Your RedBoot is using quite a bit of RAM, and the RAM app is built to use
an address within it. You need to change the RAM base address in the mlt files.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
Visit us at Embedded World 2004, Nürnberg, Germany, 17-19 Feb, Stand 12-449
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss