Redboot - checksum boot loader

Hi,

I am looking for a boot loader that will perform some kind of check on the code before blindly jumping into it and running it (flash update failure, power loss etc.).

If the checksum fails, the boot loader will leave the hardware in a sane state.

Is such functionality already built into one redboot? If so can someone point me to the usage.

Thanks
Nirmal