This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Embedded scripting language
- From: Øyvind Harboe <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>
- To: "David N. Welton" <davidw at dedasys dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:04:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Embedded scripting language
- Organization: Zylin AS
- References: <1076666717.8023.29.camel@famine> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 11:35, David N. Welton wrote:
> yvind Harboe <email@example.com> writes:
> > I'm toying with the idea of adding a script language capability to
> > my project.
> > Does anyone have any experiences with GNU Guile they could share?
Lua looks like a better alternative at this point.
What is it about GNU Guile that sends shivers down your spine?
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss