This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: YModem as a service
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Øyvind Harboe <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:05:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] YModem as a service
- Organization: MLB Associates
- References: <1076671751.8240.2.camel@famine>
On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 04:29, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> YModem support in eCos is glued to Redboot currently. I did
> a bit of work to "unglue" it so I could use it in my customized
> bootloader. My bootloader is nothing more than a tiny eCos app
> that supports stuff that Redboot does not(and should not).
> Now I may need YModem in my app.
> Has anyone else done work to split out ymodem as a service a la zlib?
It shouldn't be too hard to make it work - I tried to make the
interfaces that the various loaders use independent of the RedBoot
Gary Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss