Other format: [Raw text]

RE: Embedded scripting language

I have actually run Python on eCos :-) Configuration and getting it setup is rather tedious (which is why I've not posted those ideas yet),
but it does provide a lush environment.

I'm running Lua on AT91 EB40a board :-)

It takes <100k of code space, but I haven't investigated RAM usage yet.

In case you need to run only precompiled lua programs, then you can reduce
the code size by excluding lua lex and parser - which are a big piece of lua code.

savin