This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: To: Ricardo Andrino about eb40A
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Marcelo <kenji at navcon dot com dot br>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 06:13:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] To: Ricardo Andrino about eb40A
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm using this eval board too. But I'm newbie on eCos.
My objective is to download an image to FLASH via JTAG with a wiggler.
By now, I don't know how start.
Sounds like you need to read the User Guide :-).
You may want to consider Anthony Massa's eCos book too:
Although that book predates 2.0 and in fact you need to use eCos CVS for
the eb40a support, but it explains the concepts.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
Visit us at Embedded World 2004, Nürnberg, Germany, 17-19 Feb, Stand 12-449
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss