Re: VPN on eCos

Mukul Joshi wrote:
Hi,

I am a newbie to eCos world. I would like to know how easy will it be to
develop VPN technologies on it. Does it have enough support like
ucLinux? What kind of enhancements will be needed to have

The net stack comes from FreeBSD which supports VPN, but no-one has yet included the VPN parts of the stack into the eCos port of the FreeBSD stack. It would "just" be a matter of porting them - they don't need writing from scratch or anything like that, but still not for the inexperienced probably.

Visit us at Embedded World 2004, Nürnberg, Germany, 17-19 Feb, Stand 12-449