This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Only return EWOULDBLOCK if no data moved
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Roland Ca?ebohm <roland dot cassebohm at visionsystems dot de>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:27:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Only return EWOULDBLOCK if no data moved
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 06:03:26PM +0100, Roland Ca?ebohm wrote:
> both TCP/IP stacks could return EWOULDBLOCK even if there are data moved
> in some cases.
> My first solution was the attached patch, but maybe it is better to fix
> the problem in the stacks it self?
Thanks for the patch. It has been committed.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss