This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Where to install the elf binary?
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Deya <deyasis at yahoo dot co dot in>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:52:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Where to install the elf binary?
- References: <email@example.com>
I downloaded the "GNUpro for x86 Red Hat Linux
hosts - ELF targeted binaries [85.3 MB]" from
Those are just the compiler and debugger etc.
Where should I install the files? I want to compile
redboot for PXA255 processor. Help me to proceed
IIRC there's a readme in the tarball. Ditto more instructions in the
RedBoot source code tarball.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
>>>>> Visit us in booth 2527 at the Embedded Systems Conference 2004 <<<<<
March 30 - April 1, San Francisco http://www.esconline.com/electronicaUSA/
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss