This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: New ecosconfig-i386 debian package available
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: peter dot soetens at mech dot kuleuven dot ac dot be
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:44:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] New ecosconfig-i386 debian package available
- References: <email@example.com>
Peter Soetens wrote:
People developing eCos on an i386 Debian host might be interested to know that
I made an 'unofficial' package which fixes the current broken ecosconfig
package in Debian unstable.
I might be wrong, but I thought we tested the ecosconfig that comes with
v2.0 on debian. Does it not work? And did you have to make any source
changes? If so, we should look at getting those included in the main sources.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
>>>>> Visit us in booth 2527 at the Embedded Systems Conference 2004 <<<<<
March 30 - April 1, San Francisco http://www.esconline.com/electronicaUSA/
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss