Can't run configtool

(Current cygwin on current Win2K)

I downloaded the entire eCos system. When I run configtool.exe, I see all
the package names flying by in the bottom pane, and each one gives the error
message, "This package does not have any valid version subdirectories" and
after about two seconds, configtool closes. All the package subdirectories
appear to be in the right place; they all have V2_0 subdirectories in them;
the HKCU\Software\eCos Configuration Tool registry subtree seems to list the
locations of the eCos packages and tools correctly. I've tried running
configtool from bash after running ecosenv.sh, and that didn't make any
difference. What am I doing wrong? Is there some other aspect of the
environment that needs to be set up?

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco