Re: Help with linux synthetic target, please.

Hi Bart,

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Bart Veer wrote:

>     Gordon> Is this all new problem stuff with gcc 3.3.x(?) or am I
>     Gordon> going over old ground here? What else need I do to get
>     Gordon> this synth version up and running, please?
>
> These are new problems with gcc 3.3.x. The code currently in anoncvs,
> i.e. including the patches I sent you earlier for __GNUC__ >= 3, is
> known to work with 3.2.2 because that is the compiler I currently have
> installed.

OK, new problems with new version of compilers is just life, I guess.
I'll probably attack this two ways. Try to find a reasonable code fix
for 3.3.2 and at the same time take Jani's pointer to move to 3.3.3 and
whichever binutils it was.

Whether I post a suggested code patch probably on which attempt gets to
completion first.

Thanks guys.

ATB,
	Gordon.
--
Gordon Scott				  http://www.gscott.co.uk

		Linux ... Because I like to *get* there today.

Hey, I'm looking for a new job!           See ->  http://www.gscott.co.uk