Re: Help! VSR Table

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 04:43:34PM +0200, Michele Portolan wrote:
> > This looks more like you asked DDD to print 27 words from
> > 'hal_default_interrupt_vsr'.
> >
> That is in fact what I did. Is it wrong?
>
> >Have you dereferenced 'hal_vsr_table' somehow?
>  I don't understand what you mean by that. Sorry

Its a C language term. Dereferences a pointer follows the pointer to
what it points to. In this cause, you have not printed out the VSR
table, you have printed out what the first entry of the table points
to, ie the function that is called by the vector. You can see this
because of the address. I would expect the vector table to be at
address 0. What you have shown is at address 0x40000000.

        Andrew