Re: Help! Program stops recognizing IRQ2 interrupts

Thanks, Gary and Sandeep.
When the printfs were not appearing, I ctrl-c ed but
this is what I get

Interrupted while waiting for the program.
Give up (and stop debugging it)? (y or n) y

and when I type y, obviously the whole program exits.
But still I typed 'bt' but the reply was 'No Stack'
Same is the case with info threads.

However when I do see the printfs, I ctrl-c ed and
typed info threads. this is what I get
2 ( Name: main, State: exited, Priority: 10 )
0x0002575c in cyg_libc_main_thread ()
  2 Thread 1 ( Name: Idle Thread, State: ready,
    at
/home/giri/ecos/packages/hal/common/current/src/hal_misc.c:138

the priority level that I set for my simple thread was
12.

Can you suggest me something here.

Thank you very much for the help.

Giri.