How to make Interrupts Edge Sensitive

Hi people,
   I finally figured out what my problem was. The FPGA
that was triggering the IRQ2s on my AT91 EB40A board
were level sensitive and they were about 32microsecs
long. Hence my interrupt stack got overflown and kept
crashing.

Can you please suggest me as to how I can configure
this interrupt to be Edge Sensitive. I don't want to
change the hardware, as I have no control over it too.

Thank you in advance.

Giri.