help! redboot console

Dear All,
	My Redboot prints its prompt as 'bdeR>too' other than 'Redboot>' in console. That is, the string is reversed in every 4 chars. Also, if you want to input some commands such as 'help',  you must type 'pleh', and the output information is abnormal too.
	Here is a rough description of my environment:
	A board running Intel IXP422, big endian, ram version Redboot, using UART1, console initialised as FIFO mode.
	Refer to the attachment for a captured screen.
	Any helps are appreciated. Thank you very much.
Best Regards,
--
kneep <caozhiyuan@hotmail.com>