RE: Problem with printf

Hi Nick,

 I am still having a problem with the printf. I tried fflush as you
suggested.

#       include <stdio.h>
#       include <stdlib.h>

int main (int agrc, char * argv[])
{
        printf("1.Hello World\n");
        printf("Hello fflush");
        fflush(stdout);

}  //End main

The output I get is

1. Hello world

I have the latest CVS. Any suggestions??

-------------Sidharth