Re: Problems compiling ipsec support

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 09:50:37PM -0700, Mark Hamilton wrote:
> I'm investigating eCos's IP Sec support and immediately I'm having problems
> compiling. Normally compilation works, but it seems that this section of
> code is a bit out of date. I imported the open SSL from the eCos web site.
> I'm working with a net template on synthetic Linux. I included just the
> packages to enable IPSEC in the BSD stack. I think the list is: CRC,
> COMPRESS and OPEN SSL.

You also need the package bsdcrypto which can also be found on the
eCosCentric site.

> The file
> net/bsd_tcpip/current/src/sys/netinet6/ah_core.c needs crypto/md5.h. I don't
> see any crypto folders in the install folder. I'm going to forge ahead by
> changing crpyto to openssl. I just want to know if there is something that
> I'm missing.

There are some requires statements missing which causes the
problem. It does not tell you you have packages missing when it
should. Once you have the packages correct it should compile without
needing to modify the code.

        Andrew.