Running eCos syntethic under Debian coLinux

More thoughts:

Either I write instructions on how to flesh out the Debian image (i.e. configure
it with all the required eCos components), or I can create a preconfigured Debian image.
I estimate that the preconfigured Debian image will be ~250MB compressed.

+ Easier for user
+ The user will have to download these 250MB from *somewhere*
+ Hosting 250MB is not a big deal(e.g. sourceforge)
+ Something to fill up those eCos CD's :-)
- As the user gets more experience, he'll probably prefer to do all
the configuration himself.
- Should this writeup, that hopefully will end up in the eCos synthetic documentation,
really be in the "how to configure Linux" business?

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com