Re: Problems programming Intel's J3 Stratoflash chip.

> Intel has recently bumped up their revision of the
> 128Mbit J3 Stratoflash chip (28F128J3).  My Redboot
> code handled the J3A version just fine, but with the
> J3C version I get errors programming it.  The error is
> 0x92.  This error persists even if I unlock the
> sectors before trying to program the chip.

> Has anyone else run into this issue?  If so, were you
> able to overcome the problem?  How did you resolve it?

This should have been fixed in CVS with this (if its the bug
I'm thinking of):

2003-10-29  Jonathan Larmour  <jifl@eCosCentric.com>

	* src/flash_unlock_block.c (flash_unlock_block): test lock bit
	explicitly - newer flash parts use the reserved bits in the
	returned data.

--Mark