gdb - info thread

Hello all,

I am running  twothreads.c on a ppc405 platform, which has redboot
compiled with gdb multi-thread debug. The application is loaded using gdb,
connected by serial line.

Everything seems to work fine, but I wonder about info thread.
I changed twothreads.c, added a 3rd thread to it, and info thread command
invariably returns:

(gdb) info thread
  2 Thread 2 ( Name: main, State: ready, Priority: 10 )  0xfffeadf0 in ?? ()
* 1 Thread 1 ( Name: Idle Thread, State: running, Priority: 31 )  simple_program_2 (
    data=4) at twothreads.c:122
(gdb)

The 3 threads started fine as stated by the printf from the application:
[New Thread 1]
0xfffee85c in ?? ()
$1 = 0x17400
Entering twothreads' cyg_user_start() function
resuming threads
Beginning execution; thread data is 0
Beginning execution; thread data is 1
Beginning execution; thread data is 2
Thread 0: and now a delay of 100 clock ticks
Thread 1: and now a delay of 100 clock ticks
Thread 2: and now a delay of 100 clock ticks
Thread 0: and now a delay of 100 clock ticks
Thread 1: and now a delay of 100 clock ticks
Thread 2: and now a delay of 100 clock ticks

The questions are:
    . is the info thread command printing out the thread information of
    redboot rather than the one from twothreads?
    . is it possible to get real twothreads' thread information (the list would
    have at least 3 threads then) while running the application this way
    (application running ontop of redboot, instead of gdb stub)?

Thanks a lot for your ideas.

Phungte