Re: New memory allocation debug feature

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 14:10, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 12:55:11PM +0200, ?yvind Harboe wrote:
> > Comments?
>
> I would prefer the function to use the cyg_ prefix so it does not
> polute the namespace.

Should be OK now.

> You also need to provide an implementation in libtarget.a for when the
> application does not have such a function. eg all the test programs
> will not provide this function, so will fail to link when your new
> option is enabled. So please add a week function which does nothing,
> or maybe throws an CYG_FAIL().

Hmmm... Can this be done without adding a new source file?

> It would also be nice if you used to same coding style for the patch
> as for the rest of the file, ie { on the same line as the if etc.

Should be OK now.

My dream is that CVS would automatically enforce  all such formatting
rules transparently, and that text editors would present the source code
in the preferred coloring and formatting of the programmer. :-)

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com