Making eCos programs

Hi everyone,

I am currently using the phytec phyCORE-MPC555 dev board and have recently
gotten redboot[ROM] to work on it.

Now I am trying to get eCos programs to run on the board. I built eCos
default and have used this to build the example "hello eCos" program. When
I use GDB I do the following

	powerpc-eabi-gdb -nw hello.elf
	set remotebaud 38400
	target remote /dev/ttyS0
	load
	continue

Load seems to work fine, when I type continue, the prompt says:
"Continuing." and nothing else happens.

Miguel J. Vega
FEGI C&DH Team
University of Michigan