PPP disconnect script

Hi

I am trying to get a persistent connection up and running using a GRPS modem. After successful connection, at some point the connection is dropped from the ISP provider, and I need to re-connect automatically.

Have enabled (=1) :

"extern int persist; /* Reopen link after it goes down */"

But before I can launch the connection again, I need to fire "+++" to the modem, so the modem is ready again. I have been looking in the source, and found :

"extern char *disconnector; /* Script to disestablish physical link */"

But how do I initialize that script?

Any hints or examples would be appreciated.

Thanks
Felix